(Fall River, MA) -- Multiple people are patients at Rhode Island Hospital after a mercury poisoning incident in Fall River, Massachusetts. Fall River authorities say a man whose grandfather was a dentist got an idea last month to make money by cooking teeth fillings he found in a bag thinking they contained silver. Emergency officials did not discover that there were extremely high levels of mercury in the apartment where this happened until Saturday, when a teenager got sick. The man is said to be in poor condition.
Content Goes Here