We all got ourselves into situations that we probably shouldn't have when we were kids. Take this little boy for instance who for some reason thought it would be great to stick his head through his toilet seat.
Turns out, he learned the hard way that this was probably not a good idea. Firefighters had to be called in to help free the young boy after he got his head stuck in that toilet seat. Fire crews needed to very carefully use a spinning disk cutter to get the boy out. But don’t worry, safety first, they did give the little guy a homemade protective shield and safety goggles.
Firefighters freed the youngster, and he’s doing just fine. And hopefully, he’s learned a little more about just how the toilet works.
Photo Credit: Getty Images